Kerala PSC One Time Registration
Kerala PSC introduced the one time registration facility from January 2012. The PSC one time registration helps the candidate to apply for all the job vacancies of his/her qualification in a single click. Kerala PSC made the one registration as mandatory for all jobs. So everyone seeking a job through Kerala Public Service Commission should do the One Time Registration. The Step by Step instruction is given below to complete the registration.
Candidates who wish to apply for any post notified 2012 onwards, should register their details before applying. The Registration needs to be performed only once and you should log in using your User ID and password for applying for a post, download your hall ticket, view examination result etc.
Before proceeding candidate should keep scanned photograph, signature and any one of your Identification Cards like Electoral ID, PAN Card, PEN Card, AADHAR etc.
1. Scanned copy of Passport Size Photo
(Maximum Size : 30Kb, Image Dimension : 150W X 200H, with Name and date of photo taken printed on it)
2. Scanned copy of your Signature
(Maximum Size : 30Kb, Image Dimension : 150W X 200H, should be put in a white paper with blue/blank ink )
First go to the link given below , Click on the link “New Registration” on the right side of the page below the login section.
I. Select the check box “I Agree” and the click “Next” button.
II. Upload Photo with the dimensions mentioned above
III. Upload Signature of the dimensions mentioned above
Then follow the steps given below.
1. Enter your Name :
2.Enter your Date of Birth
3. Enter your Gender :
4. Enter your Religion :
5. Enter your Caste :
6. Enter your Sub Caste :
7. Enter your Reservation Group (as per current norms) :
8. Enter your Father’s Name :
9. Enter your Mother’s Name :
10. Enter your Guardian’s Name :
11. Enter your Spouse’s Name :
12. Enter your Identification Mark :
13. Enter your Nationality :
14. Enter your Native State :
15. Enter your Native District :
16. Enter your Native Taluk :
17. Enter your Local Body Type :
18. Enter your Local Body :
19. Enter your Village :
20. Enter your ID Proof :
21. Enter your ID Proof Details :
22. Enter your Height (in cm) :
23. Enter your Permanent Address
24. Enter your House Name/Number :
25. Enter your Street/Place/City :
26. Enter your District :
27. Enter your Post Office/Pin code :
28. Enter your Communication Adress same as above.
29. Enter your House Name/Number :
30. Enter your Street/Place/City :
31. Enter your District :
32. Enter your Post Office/Pin code :
33. Enter your Residing District :
34. Enter your Residing Taluk :
35. Enter your Local Body Type :
36. Enter your Local Body (Residing) :
37. Enter your Residing Village :
Furnishing e-Contacts are optional. However you will have the advantage of receiving various alerts by e-mail or SMS, if the e-Contacts are furnished.
38. Enter your e-Mail ID :
39. Enter your Mobile Number :
40. Enter your User ID : Please remember this User ID.
41. Confirm your User ID :
42. Enter your Password :
43. Confirm your Password :